WHY PURCHASE AN AED?
The chance of surviving sudden cardiac arrest decreases 7-10%
every minute that passes without an AED shock. Given EMS
response time can be anywhere from a few minutes to 15+
minutes, it’s crucial you be prepared to respond on-site with both early CPR and AED use.
All AEDs are sold as a comprehensive package to make purchasing and owning an AED effortless. Packages are designed to address your unique needs, whether it’s in the workplace, at school or on the go. AED packages may include:
• AED Cabinet with alarm
• Response kit
• AED check tags
• AED wall sign
• Pediatric pads
• 1 year medical direction & oversight
Over 6 different types to choose from and to suit your budget.
Click on the contact us page to send a message and we will help you with your choice!
Medical direction and oversight is covered in detail below and offers a great deal for our clients:
Certified Physician Oversight and AED Prescription
• Maintenance checks and record keeping
• Local and regional AED Registration
• Written AED Policies and Procedures
• CPR/AED training Certification Tracking
• Post-Event AED data download, Physician Review and Report – Outlined below.
Client’s AED Total Solution unique Web Portal Includes:
• AED Tracking - Site, Location, Serial Number
• Battery/Electrode Tracking
• Documented inspection histories
• CPR/AED Certification Tracking
• 60 and 30 day Battery and/or Electrode Expiration auto-email notifications
• 60 and 30 day Training Certification Expiration auto-email notifications
• Monthly Inspection email reminders
• Printable records and information covering every aspect of Program
Post Event Procedures:
• Loaner AED sent 1-day-air to client with postage-paid return box for used AED
• Legally required notifications made to local authorities
• Event data downloaded from used AED, reviewed by Physician
• Post-Event Physician Report created and sent back to client
• AED Inspected, cleaned and refurbished
• AED sent back to Client with postage-paid return box for loaner AED
Whether it's one AED or several combined with training or just the AED purchase alone, 1776 Training & Consulting can assist you from start to finish. We have experience helping businesses/church groups etc. choose the right AED, set up, install & train. In Joe's prior job as a fire lieutenant, he was responsible for the purchase and deployment of 52 units for his department. We know a thing or two about AED's.